-->

Facebook Advertising Strategy 2015

Although anyone can create a Facebook campaign, not any can do strategically, I will not be the expert in advertising, but if I take my time to design a good campaign to help myself to achieve my goals. Someone who has helped me a lot in this process is Jon Loomer, a professional in Facebook marketer, especially Ads that will very openly sharing tutorials and tips. I recommend really follow him. It’s so useful for us what I learn with him and my curiosity crazy to improve my results I managed strategies to raise my campaigns, today I will share how I do it through this post.
Facebook Advertising Strategy 2015

Advertising strategy

For me there are principles or just things to consider when designing an advertising strategy:
  • Optimization - One of the most common mistakes is to launch something that is not optimized, for example bring people to a site that does not convert.
  • Limited with the basics - We must seize Facebook Ads to get more things than we already have.
  • Try and Testing or change stopping improve -  If you supervise a daily basis will not know if your campaign works, it is important to have a rapid reaction capability that allows us to always invest wisely.
  • Measures The Cost - Beyond the cost of the campaign are other related you really should be included to determine how much I cost action vs what you got.
  • No re-invest when you win -  What I grates me is that everyone wants to win but no one changes its budget to higher profits ... Something just never understand.

How to design a functional strategy

Normally brands have two objectives with advertising:
  • Increase fans
  • Getting a conversion (traffic, offers, shopping, etc ...)

The problem is that instead of doing all this together and makes it strategically loosely and therefore often disorganized. One idea that I propose is:
  1. Increased Community - I recommend this for two reasons, first the obvious, which is to have greater range and the second because new fans are always open to your next content that others that take more time and may not be the all loyal.
  2. Promotion - Rather than limit yourself to an ad generates various different messages and designs.
  3. Keep in Mind - Is that you prepare a campaign for users in step showed an interest, will serve as a reminder and usually works very well.

Advertising Investment

This is where the tricky part comes, never have and if your budget is very small and do not know how to prioritize, I will bring an example to help. Let's imagine that your goal is to sell and take advantage of Facebook as a channel of exposure. Since this case my recommendation would be:
  • Adverts - To promote in regard generates products that you sell.
  • Publications Promoted - To highlight and distribute for those paid content related to the sale of your products.
  • Increased Fans - is the lower portion, because as a result of creating good results and good publications you increase also indirectly fans.

Advertising Campaigns Not Know

Typically, you make your ads deciding the format that best fits you and then segmented by demographic interests you?

But there is a world beyond the basics and conventional Custom Audience called that helps you import the (public) hearing you have in other channels of your brand to Facebook. I better explain with an example, with this feature you could import your newsletter subscribers and campaign just for them and more specifically to those who opened your last email. These ads will you cast a reminder that function as what you proposed it in email marketing.

No comments